Many clients come to see me feeling frustrated that they are not able to manifest everything they would like to. Some even manifest in areas they aren’t actively trying while struggling to make things work in the areas they really focus on. I had one client say, “My Angels don’t hear me!” I reassured her that they hear everything and it’s usually our mixed signals, second-guessing and impatience that throw off our requests.
Here are some tips for how you can develop and strengthen your communication with your Angels.
1. Be specific – we confuse our Angels when we ask for one thing and then change our minds to something else and then revert back to our original request. Instead, be very specific about what you are asking for. It may be easier to focus on one or two things to start with and when you have successfully manifested them, pick another area to work on. You want to be like a laser on this one and really focus.
2. Use the best language so your Angels are crystal clear on your request. Such as – for my highest and best good, this or something better, with ease and grace, bring me the right opportunity (time, person, house, etc.) I recently manifested the perfect house for my family. I asked for and affirmed: bring us the right house on the right street, for the right price, right timing, with the right neighbors and the right kids for my daughter to play with, on a corner lot with beautiful landscaping. Every day I would repeat my request and thank my Angels. I asked them to let me know, clearly, when the right house was available for us. I was doing dishes when I heard, “Check the MLS.” I put down what I was working on and went to my computer. Sure enough, our house was just listed and my Angels hit it out of the park! Thank you, Angels!
3. Worrying is like taking your request back from your Angels and thinking you can do it better. Um, this is the all- expansive, ever-knowing Universe and do we really think we can do it better? Think of it this way, you know how a cake doesn’t bake any faster if we watch it intensely, tap our foot waiting, yell at it, question it? It will be done when it’s done, in the right time so why not make some tea and watch The Voice while it’s doing its thing? When you ask for something from your Angels it’s important to let it go and let them work their magic for you and TRUST that you will receive what you asked for, or something better, in the right time in a way that is right for you.
4. Our Angels often communicate with us through our visual gifts. You may see sparkles of light, repeating numbers or a picture flash in your mind. Why not utilize this gift with your requests? Give your Angels a picture to work with and keep affirming and visualizing your request, or dream, working out beautifully. This works with vision boards – a svelte body, a new car, dream vacation, money – connect to the energy of these things and feel how much fun and enjoyment they will bring while you picture them in your mind. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
5. Keep an open mind. I can’t stress this enough. You’ve asked for Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome with blue eyes and your Angels found him, BUT, he has hazel eyes. Or, I had a client who liked really tall men but had missed 3 fabulous men her Angels lined up all because they were not as tall as she expected. In fact, one was her soul mate who was just shy of 6 feet and she turned down a date with him! Meanwhile she’s still lonely and looking for Mr. Right. So, keep an open mind and have fun when the Angels start bringing more of the right manifestations into your awareness. Notice synchronicity, new people you are drawn to, new adventures and spontaneous ideas. Your Angels are always communicating with you.
If you’d like some additional help to come up with a personalized game plan, book a session with me and I’ll help you get clear about what you’d like to manifest and we’ll come up with a plan to enlist your Angels to get you there with ease and grace.
Shauna Marie Chandler
Reiki Master/Teacher, Angel Readings, Sacred Geometry
Located in beautiful Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
© 2011-2022 Shauna Domalain. All Rights Reserved.